New series of mixed fertilizers GROWFLAS with STABILIZED NITROGEN ideal for:
• hot and dry climatic conditions
• Low rates of leaching and irrigation
• Soils with high pH values
• Soils with reduced nutrient holding capacity
• Soils with low organic matter
The BHP urease inhibitor is a solution in liquid form which is applied by immersion in urea. Due to the wet form of coating the granules of urea is the maximum, thus the final product to exhibit high stability in time. This achieves storage with minimal loss of active substance NBPT.
In the application of nitrogen in the field, a proportion is converted to gaseous ammonia (NH3) which is released into the atmosphere in a percentage ammonium ions (NH +4). This process is called the urea hydrolysis catalyzed by the enzyme oyreasi.
The VIP urease inhibitor with the active substance containing NBPT prevents the enzyme urease resulting nitrogen losses occurring during the application of urea in the soil is minimal.
The BHP urease inhibitor:
- Kathysterei convert urea into ammonium ions and ammonia
- Leads to the reduction of loss of nitrogen resulting in the plant to operate all of the applied nitrogen units.